November 1, 2016

October 2016 Wrap up


Personal

What have I been up to…? I’ve been watching some people doing vlogtober, mainly NEHRDIST and extrasunbeamsjess. I guess the main reason is because they inspire me to do my schoolwork? I'm also obsessed with the studygram hashtag on Instagram along with the studyblr hashtag on Tumblr. So motivating!

I have a week off at the moment so I’m hoping to get a lot done because I’m behind on some subjects. To keep me concentrated on my tasks I downloaded FocusNow on my phone. It lets you grow a plant during a specific time frame but if you leave the app you basically kill your plant. Excellent for people who can’t stop checking their social medias (aka me).

This month I started bullet journaling and I'm still figuring out what exactly I'd like it to do for me but I'm slowly getting there. Keep your eyes peeled for a bujo set up blog post in the near future.

October hasn't been all too exciting to be honest. I cleared out my closet last month and barely had anything left (this is not an exaggeration) so I was in desperate need of winter clothes. Purging all of your stuff can be so liberating sometimes. I'm still using the konmari method by the way. Best way to declutter in my opinion.

Blogging wise I've been having issues with Photobucket as it's been glitching like crazy. I'm not sure what to do right now. I mean, I realise I'll have to look for an alternative. Uploading photos through Blogger diminishes the quality of the photo A LOT. Just look at this posts header. It's not exactly clear... Let me know how you upload photos to your blog. It would help me a lot!

Books read in October

🎃 Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo // reread
🎃 Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo // 5 stars

Well... I don't even know what to say about my reading in October. Crooked Kingdom was perfect. The book hangover was ugly though. I've been in a reading slump ever since I finished it. I'm literally obsessed though. I want all the fanart. I WANT ANOTHER BOOK!

TV // movies // music

This section is really boring this month. I haven’t been keeping up with a bunch of shows, surprise surprise. I just don’t have the time to watch 3 shows a day. Anyway, I haven’t seen any movies as of late and this month was really disappointing when it came to music.

I would like to watch more documentaries though, so if you have any recommendations let me know.


Let's talk! How was your October? Did you celebrate Halloween? Read any good books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless stated otherwise. My photos can't be used without permission. Book covers are from Goodreads or Google. Book summaries are from Goodreads. All books are purchased with my own money.

Credits

Watercolor flowers via angiemakes.com & social media buttons by Pure Imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

BOOKSTAGRAM